Use of the site means the unconditional consent of the user to this Policy and the terms of processing of his personal information specified therein; In case of disagreement with these conditions, the user should refrain from using the site.
1. Personal information of users that receives and processes
1.1. Within the framework of this Policy, "personal user information" means:
- 1.1.1. Personal information that the user provides about himself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the site, including personal information of the user. Mandatory information is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the user at his discretion.
- 1.1.2 Data that is automatically transferred to the site as it is used by the software installed on the user's device, including the IP address, information from the cookie, information about the user's browser (or other program that accesses the site) , access time, address of the requested page.
- 1.1.3 Other information about the user, the collection and / or provision of which is specified in the Regulatory Documents of the individual Services.
- 1.2. This Policy is applicable only to this site. Does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the user can click on the links available on the sites, including in search results. On such sites, the user may collect or request other personal information, as well as other actions may be performed.
- 1.3. in general, does not verify the reliability of personal information provided by users, and does not exercise control over their legal capacity. However, it is based on the fact that the user provides reliable and sufficient personal information on the issues proposed in the registration form and maintains this information up to date.
2. Objectives of collecting and processing user personal information
- 2.1. collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision and provision of services (execution of agreements and contracts with the user).
2.2. The user's personal information can be used for the following purposes:
- 2.2.1. Identification of a party under agreements and contracts with;
- 2.2.2. Providing the user with personalized Services;
- 2.2.3. Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, as well as the processing of requests and applications from the user;
- 2.2.4. Improve the quality of the site, ease of use, the development of new services and services;
- 2.2.5. Targeting of advertising materials;
- 2.2.6. Conducting statistical and other studies based on impersonal data.
3. Co0nditions for processing the personal information of the user and transferring it to third parties
- 3.1. stores personal information of users in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services.
- 3.2. With regard to the user's personal information, its confidentiality remains, except for cases of voluntary provision by the user of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using separate Services, the user agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
- 3.3. the right to transfer personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- 3.3.1. The user expressed his consent to such actions;
- 3.3.2. The transfer is necessary as part of the user's use of a particular Service or for providing the service to the user;
- 3.3.3. The transfer is provided for by Kazakhstan or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- 3.3.4. Such transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part), and all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by it are transferred to the acquirer;
- 3.3.5. In order to ensure the possibility of protecting rights and legitimate interests or third parties in cases where a user violates the Site's User Agreement.
4. Changing the user's personal information
- 4.1. The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information or part of it, as well as the privacy settings, using the editing function.
- 4.2. The user can also delete personal information provided to them within the specified account.
5. Measures used to protect the personal information of users
Takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.